AUS Abstracts Deadline Extended / UK Due, Scholarships Announced, & More Big News!
Just a quick note to say that the SimGHOSTS Australia Abstracts have been extended ONE week -- so be sure to get your content in ASAP Sim Champs! That means both the Australia and UK deadlines are now here so be sure to submit courses today! Remember -- you get a DISCOUNT on your registration when you are accepted to present!
AUS (July 5th-8th) - Due February 15th (Submit Here)
UK (July 18th-20th) - Due February 15th (Submit Here)
Pocket Nurse & Omnicell Both Offering Scholarships to Attend SimGHOSTS 2016 USA!
Wow! Omnicell has joined Pocket Nurse to offer scholarship support to for those in need to attend SimGHOSTS 2016 USA, taking place August 2nd-5th at the Jump Trading Simulation Center in Peoria, IL!
Pocket Nurse is the world's leading supplier of medical supplies for education and simulation and a proud supporter of those operating medical simulation labs. Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) is a leading developer and manufacturer of medication and supply automation solutions and a proud supporter of nursing education and medical simulation.
Learn about the Pocket Nurse Scholarships
Learn more about the Omnicell Scholarship
SimGHOSTS Online Subscription Extended Again To Celebrate Next Week's Big Announcement!
We can't say why just yet but the 50% discount for online subscription to SimGHOSTS.org has been extended one more month!!! Stay tuned next why to learn why SimGHOSTS "acting" so happy!Sign up now and gain access to over 200 recorded sessions, a weekly forums digest, a growing document library, and more!
SimGHOSTS Surveys & Questions -
- Who is you A/V Integrator? James is looking to connect with the company which designed, installed, and integrated your A/V hardware and systems. Please share with us, via email or replying to this post, which company you worked with to help with your A/V integration. (Note: We don't mean your A/V debriefing system, ie B-Line Medical, EMS SimulationIQ, or SimStation, but more A/V integrators like Level 3 Healthcare). Please email James this info!
- The SimGHOSTS Research Team has asked that administrators of simulation programs take this short survey so that we can better identify the roles and responsibilities of our profession. Please forward this along to admins!
- Does your sim program train for any of the following? Are you responsible for setting up and running task trainer, manikins, or cadavers for these procedures? If so please contact Lance!
- REBOA (Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta)
- General anatomy
- Cadaver training
- Surgeries including: open-heart surgery, coronary bypass and stent placement (both femoral and radial approach) with fluoroscopy, chest tube placement, tracheotomy, carotid endartarectomy, cricothyroidotomy, etc...
Things are heating up for SimGHOSTS in 2016!
-The SimGHOSTS Team