Time is Running Out to Register for SG16AUS Pre-Con Workshops!
SimGHOSTS 2016 Australia Pre-Con Workshops are filling up fast!
SG16AUS TraumaSim Full Day Comprehensive Moulage Pre-Con Workshop
P4 - FULL DAY Comprehensive Moulage Workshop - 125 AUD
TraumaSim is offering a one day workshop at SimGHOSTS 2016 events aimed at beginner and intermediate level. During this workshop we will teach techniques suitable for live role players or manikins. This workshop will cover techniques used to create cuts and abrasions, bruises, rashes, shock and burns, and various wounds. No prerequisite. Lunch provided for participants.
- During this workshop we will teach techniques suitable for live role play- ers or manikins
- This workshop will cover techniques used to create cuts and abrasions, bruises, rashes, shock and burns, and wounds
- How to utilize what you currently may have in your moulage kit, how to dress up a wound and enhance its realism
This extended pre-con session allow participants to get an in-depth, hands-on moulage experience. Space is limited for this exciting and informative workshop so register HERE today!
SG16AUS Video Workshop: Cinematography and Camera Use
P2 - Video Basics Workshop - 50 AUD
This session will give attendees a chance to get hands-on with shooting quality video. Beginning with a quick overview of cinematography basics and video camera terminology, the session will then turn to small group recording time. Groups will be tasked with creating quality recordings of a random list of angles, actions and moves. Groups will get to explore the ACU campus to create dynamic and effective video clips, to then be used in Friday's video editing workshop.
- Define basic cinematography terminology
- Identify the major components of a common video camera recording setup
- Discuss the rules of lighting, framing and staging a proper video.
Space is limited for this exciting and informative workshop so register HERE today!