Early-Bird Registration Ends Wednesday!
Early-Bird Discounted Registration for all SimGHOSTS Events Ends WEDNESDAY!
Wednesday, June 15th is the last day to save BIG & secure your early-bird registration for all SimGHOSTS 2016 events!
Key Justifications for Attending SimGHOSTS Events:
- Affordable - Compared to other international simulation events SimGHOSTS is as much as HALF the cost. Take advantage of this early-bird registration for the biggest savings!
- Focused - SimGHOSTS is the only event specifically addressing the community, skill-sets, and development of those operating healthcare simulation technology.
- Engaging - Other events provide limited technical content which has not been reviewed by technical experts. With SimGHOSTS you will get the training to take you further.
- Intimate - Unlike endless exhibit halls, at SimGHOSTS you can build quality relationships with vendors and have the time necessary to deep dive into product details.
- Innovative - SimGHOSTS represents the cutting edge of simulation technology, and thus, the healthcare simulation industry’s future trends. Stay ahead of the curve!
- Valuable Networking - Everyone at SimGHOSTS does the same work you do! Easily connect with your peers through courses, receptions, showcases, and competitions!
- Hands-on - Minimal lectures, maximum direct training. Don’t just listen, do!
Why an Event Specific to Those Operating Healthcare Simulation Technology ?
Medical Simulation is an emerging professional field which currently has little to no formalized educational pathways for entrance. Thus, everyone who starts or continues a career into medical simulation has sidestepped from another field or industry. This means that members of this community bring with them a wealth of specialized knowledge that others will not have. The SimGHOSTS meeting is the primary way for this new professional community to come together and share these best practices gained from years of experience in other fields, will enable all Sim Techs to walk away with a greater ability to perform the many responsibilities of their professional duties.
“Everyone involved in operating simulation needs to be at SimGHOSTS.”
Amy Wise, Health Sciences Sim Coordinator, North Central Texas College
Download the 2016 Justification document here to help you explain to administrators the many reasons to attend SimGHOSTS.