Early-Bird Registration for all 2016 SimGHOSTS Events ENDS TODAY!
Today is Your Last Chance to Secure Discounted Early-Bird Registration for all SimGHOSTS 2016 Events!
The chance to secure huge savings on the world's leading simulation technology training events ends today!
Training Specific to Your Needs
SimGHOSTS provides beginning, intermediate and advanced levels of training in a variety of key subject areas which include simulation hardware & software, A/V system design & integration, IT debugging, medical terminology, physiology and pharmacology, adult education, moulage makeup, media production, supply management, staff management, administrative duties, and much much more. More than 40% of audience attendees classify themselves as clinical educators responsible for operating simulation technology which means anyone who operates simulation technology will benefit from SimGHOSTS.
Plan for Technology Refresh Cycles with Latest Vendor Products
Are your manikins older than five years already? Would you use a laptop that old? Honestly consider that technology refresh cycles means that the hardware and software you have invested in is already out of date the moment it is put into service. 80% of Technicians at SimGHOSTS events have strong to primary influence for selecting the next generation of technology equipment purchases for their sim labs.
In addition, with vendor sponsors hosting and attending educational sessions, SimGHOSTS attendees get to more deeply interact with company representatives and not just get the 30 second elevator sales talk. SimGHOSTS invites vendors into all the sessions because technicians need answers to important hardware and software questions which cannot be gained from sales exhibit halls. Our events take place in sim centers not conference centers, so you will be able to walk innovative spaces and not just imagine them!
Be a Leader in Simulation
Those looking to ‘further the cause’ of medical simulation will find an abundance of opportunity to present, support, and lead the simulation technical community. If your staff or organization are looking to become thought leaders in the space of medical simulation then SimGHOSTS is the cutting edge of simulation technology organizations. This year SimGHOSTS is looking to further its professional development of the technical community through research projects, certified training programs and more.
Key Takeaways to Justify attending SimGHOSTS Events:
- Dedicated training specific to the job including:
- Simulation Software & Hardware
- Medical training
- Equipment selection & procurement
- Lab design
- Lab operations & administration
- Supply management
- Project development
- Media Production
- Affordable registration
- Peer-specific community
- Vendor training from all major brands
- Range of course levels for beginner, intermediate and advanced users
- Networking with other institutions and hospitals
- Knowledge exchange or lessoned learned from others
- Demoing new and existing technologies
- Recognition for leadership & innovation in the technical community
- Gaining insights and perspectives that will promote collaborative environment
- Expand expertise through networking and collaboration
- Tools to better show quality improvement into simulation programs
- Opportunities to learn what others around the world are doing in healthcare simulation
Download the 2016 Justification document here to help you explain to administrators the many reasons to attend SimGHOSTS.