SG16USA Gold Sponsor: CAE Healthcare
SG16USA Gold Sponsor: CAE Healthcare
CAE Healthcare Sponsored Plenary Address
Get Real: Telling Your Authentic Stories Across All Relevant Channels for Long-Term Success
Christoph Trappe, Chairman (Midwest, US), Internet Marketing Association Director of Content Marketing, MedTouch
Christoph Trappe (aka The Authentic StorytellerTM) is a career storyteller who has worked as a journalist, a nonprofit executive, and a content marketing strategist and consultant. He is a global keynote speaker, frequent blogger and author. His digital initiatives have been recognized globally. He is currently helping hospitals across the United States share their authentic stories. The IMA named him Internet Marketer of the Year in 2015.
He is a globally-recognized content marketing expert who frequently speaks at global conferences about social media, blogging and results-oriented storytelling strategies. The Content Marketing Institute acknowledged him as a 2014 and 2015 Top 100 Most Influential Content Marketer. Among other awards, he was also named a most influential content marketer on Twitter by London-based Axonn Media.
In his role at MedTouch, Christoph and his team advise healthcare brands across the United States on blogging, social media and eNewsletter strategies and how to align those strategies with patient/member/donor acquisition efforts. The team also partners closely with clients as needed to implement strategies. A key part of the team’s success is its internal engagement with physicians and leaders who actively request their guidance.
Plenary Address Abstract:
Social media and digital channels are a great way to connect with customers, donors, volunteers and really anyone interested in working with you. The problem is that the rules of engagement change. Sometimes daily. What doesn’t change is the need and craving by people for authentic stories that are relevant and meaningful to them.
First we have to come up with those stories, as mentioned in Christoph Trappe’s book “Get Real: Telling Authentic Stories for Long-term Success” there are six steps to get started, get organizational buy-in and continue to make it a long-term success.
CAE Healthcare Sessions:
- P6 - Pre-Symposium Workshop: CAE Healthcare Essentials of the Maternal Fetal Simulator and VIMEDIX OBGYN - $50
- This four-hour hands-on course will provide participants the basic essentials of using the CAE Healthcare simulators, Lucina and the VIMEDIX OBGYN. The course will enable participants to have a basic understanding of set-up, power on and off procedures, use of the birthing configurations (prepartum, delivery and postpartum), fluid features, and use of the preconfigured SCEs in the Muse operating platform. The course will enable participants to also perform basic troubleshooting and general care and maintenance on these CAE Healthcare simulators.
- C5 - Under The Hood of CAE's Apollo
- This hands-on course will review the most common tips and tricks for identifying and resolving issues with patient simulators. Lessons learned can be put to use across the full array of patient simulators. This session will include setting up, breaking down, cleaning and maintenance, fluid lines and troubleshooting techniques.
- D5 - Under The Hood of Apollo, Extended Session
- This hands-on course will review the most common tips and tricks for identifying and resolving issues with patient simulators. Lessons learned can be put to use across the full array of patient simulators. This session will include setting up, breaking down, cleaning and maintenance, fluid lines and troubleshooting techniques. Extended session affords extra time for those wishing to have in-depth conversations with CAE Healthcare. Recommended for current users of CAE Healthcare patient simulators.
- V5 - Meet your vendor
About CAE Healthcare
CAE Healthcare is a medical simulation company with a mission to improve healthcare education and patient safety. We design and build products for patient simulation, surgical simulation, ultrasound simulation and clinical simulation management. Our global adjunct faculty and clinicians develop medical simulation scenarios for medicine, nursing, health sciences, hospital systems and the military.
Our commitment to quality, lean manufacturing and world-class customer service is unmatched, allowing us to deliver innovative healthcare simulation training products and solutions to our customers in more than 60 countries around the world. Let CAE Healthcare be your trusted medical simulation training partner.
From full motion flight simulators to simple part-task trainers, CAE are passionate about technology and innovation. It is amongst the Gathering of Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialists we are discuss, demonstrate and educate on our new and existing platforms but also to fuel our inspiration to meet the needs of all those working in the field of healthcare simulation.
To learn more, visit the CAE Healthcare website