IPSSW2017 is Right Around the Corner!
Collaborate. Create. Captivate at IPSSW2017!
IPSSW 2017 is fast approaching! Secure your seat today and join hundreds of pediatric professionals to exchange the latest advances and best practices in healthcare simulation. Browse the programme here and read up on some reasons to attend IPSSW here!
The 9th International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshops (#IPSSW2017) takes place in Boston, MA, USA, on 1–3 June 2017, the world’s largest meeting dedicated exclusively to pediatric and perinatal simulation.
This year’s conference theme is: Collaborate. Create. Captivate.
- Network with both old friends and new colleagues, engage in multi/interdisciplinary discussions and collaborate on simulation strategies and research
- Innovate new tools, strategies, curricula and technologies
- Sharing ideas and creating new partnerships across a multitude of disciplines : nurses, physicians, surgeons, midlevel providers, allied health professionals and simulation administrators and technicians
Reasons to attend:
- Meet with renowned and global experts
- Increase your knowledge on the role simulation plays to provide safe and effective care to sick children and infants
- Enjoy unmatched networking and knowledge exchange in hands-on workshops, roundtable sessions, poster presentations and symposia.