Share your ideas and projects with the community, connect with others, and plan future collaboration!
"S3" Singapore Abstract Submissions Will Launch Soon -- Stay Tuned for More Details!
The presentation proposal submission deadline for SG17USA has ended.
Presentation proposal categories for SimGHOSTS 2017 USA:
- Podium Presentations (lecture with powerpoint)
- Workshops (hands-on activity, 2 to 4 hours long)
- Poster Presentations ("Science Fair" type of explanation of project, program, research, etc)
- DIY Contest Entry (live demonstration or online video of a technology hack, unique design or other project)
- Hackathon Workshop (A 4hr workshop to 'hack' a new product, service, or project that could better support the simulation industry)
Accepted Podium Presentations earn one (1) $50 registration discount for one of the presenters. Accepted Workshops earn $50 registration discount for up to three (3) presenters. Accepted DIY & Poster proposals will be eligible for competition in the DIY Contest and Poster Exhibition. For both types of proposals, we will be selecting a Best In Show judged by SimGHOSTS representatives, as well as a Community Award voted on by event attendees. Prizes will be distributed during the Awards Ceremony.
SimGHOSTS Topic Categories are:
- Audiovisual Technology
- Information Technology
- Management, Administration
- Medical/Clinical Topics
- Simulation Technology
- Professional Development
- Educational practices
OTHER simulation conferences are better for:
- Debriefing practices
- Clinical Educator topics
- Research practices
- Interprofessional Education
- Curriculum Development
SimGHOSTS at SESAM 2017
Centre Universitaire des Saints-Pères
June 14 - 16, 2017